Writing - Design - Redesign Portfolio

I am an experienced technical writer and document designer. For examples of some of my work, click these links.

Redesign - Order Form

Original
This flyer for homemade cookies was posted on a bulletin board, but didn't draw much attention with it's small font and graphic.


Redesign
My redesign adds some cooking-related graphics as visual clues about the flyer’s content and to create a fun, homemade feeling. I used a large, playful font for the heading to make it easier to read from a distance and to fit with the other rounded elements. Finally, I organized the text into shorter lines and made the cookie names more prominent.


Extra
This invoice, created in Excel, could be given to customers, as both a record of their purchases and a price list for future purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment