Writing - Design - Redesign Portfolio

I am an experienced technical writer and document designer. For examples of some of my work, click these links.

Redesign - Postcard

Original
This original postcard was mailed to my home.  The extra space given to and around the graphics limited the amount of space available for the accompanying text.  

Redesign
My redesign gives this postcard a unified look by minimizing the white space around the graphics, using it around the text instead. I split the fish graphics, arranged them in different locations and bled them off the page, added graphics of other elements that would be found in an aquarium, and removed the rules around the address area. These changes allowed me to keep the text in the center of the card and organize it into sections without boxing in small bits of text with the graphics.



No comments:

Post a Comment